Brightsparks have been successful in gaining funding to run a 3-day Essential Skills for Working with Children and Young People course again.
This free three-day course will provide an introduction to working with children and young people and will cover:
- Understanding the children’s workforce
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Dealing with trauma and attachment issues
- Developing emotional resilience in children & young people
- Employment and career development coaching
This will help learners to develop their knowledge, skills and confidence to consider if working or volunteering in this sector is right for them. Learners will receive a certificate on completion, plus one-to-one careers coaching to support them to take their next steps.
All details can be found on the booking link