A self-funded local charity, The Island relies heavily on public and business donations so that our invaluable services continue for years to come. There are numerous ways in which you can support us: from making a one-off donation to setting up a standing order or even creating a fundraising event of your own. Please click on the links below to make a donation or to organise any fundraising events.
If you would like to fundraise for us, then please let us know so that we can support you.
How you can support us
- Make a one-off donation via our VirginMoneyGiving page
- Set up a standing order, so that we can guarantee our service to our users
- Organise your own fundraising event – don’t forget to let us know about it so that we can support you along the way
- Shop online and raise money for The Island at no extra cost to you
- Set up your own Facebook fundraiser
- Leave a legacy to help the next generation
- Become a Volunteer Recycling Fundraiser – email us for more information
- Select ‘The Island N1’ as your charity on Amazon and everytime you shop, Amazon Smile will send us a donation
- Donate food and drink supplies at our Charity Trolley which can be found in Sainsbury’s Monks Cross
- Support one of our Fundraising Events
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch please ring 01904 628449 or email email@example.com.
Supporting Us to Support You….
Check out what the Island has to offer and its affects and also…..
New for 2018 – If you think your organisation could benefit from Mentoring and its effects in either a business, educational or social aspect and you are keen to learn the core skills and share with your teams please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. (Accredited and Certified Training Available)